Nantucket & Martha's Vineyard Day Trip
Nantucket, a tiny, isolated island off Cape Cod, features dune-backed beaches and has designated by The Nature Conservatory as one of the last "Great Places on Earth." It's marked by unpainted cedar-shingled buildings, manicured privets, wharves and cobblestone streets lined with restaurants, steeple-topped churches and chic boutiques. the town's Whaling Museum recounts the islands role in the 19th-century whaling hub.
Martha's Vineyard sits in the Atlantic just south of Cape Cod. This long time New England summer colony, a favorite of celebrities, encompass harbor towns, farmland, lighthouses, sandy beaches. You'll find fabulous shopping, quaint Victorian Cottages, an iconic carousel and expansive beaches.
Your Day Trip Will Include:
- Deluxe lav-equipped motorcoach transportation throughout.
- Morning departure - early evening return.
- Round-trip ferry transportation to Martha's Vineyard
- 90 Minute Narrated Sightseeing excursion of Martha's Vineyard to include visits to Edgartown and Oak Bluffs.
- Free time for luncheon on your own, with time to do some shopping and browsing.
- All taxes and gratuities for included features except customary gratuities to driver & escort.
- Celebration Tours II escort throughout.
- NOTE: Tours and/or inclusions are subject to change.
Protects in case of cancellation for any reason, provided office is notified no later than 48 hours before departure. Amount must be included with deposit at time of reservation. Waiver is non-refundable, non-transferable and valid for specified applicant/tour only. Waiver Fee - $10 per person.
Cancellations received after full payment up and until 16 days prior to departure - $25 pp fee. No refunds for cancellations received less than 16 days prior to departure.
Please note any health restrictions. If you require physical assistance, you must travel with a companion who will help you. Handicapped accessibility coach bus may be available with 10 day notice. Please contact the Recreation Department at 781-794-8901 to request accessible transportation. upon receipt of 10 days notice, the Town, acting by and through its Recreational Department employees, will contact the Town's private charter company representative to locate and reserve a handicapped accessible coach bus, provided it is determined to be possible to contract for same for any scheduled trip. If handicapped accessible coach bus is available for the town sponsored trip. It will be reserved and used at no additional cost to any trip participant.
Additional Forms and Files: